Advice to parents
For a more peaceful stay
To ensure that your children get the most out of their course, please think about :
- Equipping them correctly: anorak, hat, mittens, sunglasses, sun cream, handkerchiefs;
- Mark their clothes and skis;
- Avoid following the lessons and talking to your child during the lessons;
- Inform us of any health problems your child may have;
- Helmets are strongly recommended for children on the slopes;
Leave it up to the instructors to decide whether or not to change classes;
Your child is on holiday and the aim is that he or she has fun and wants to come back.
So, respect his rhythm and don't try to make him a champion before his time!